Well on to today...
I have wanted a DSLR camera for a couple months now, and it always excites Russ, because he loves photography. Anyway... my sweetheart totally surprised me tonight with a big Nikon DSLR camera! I'm so excited, so I went on our old camera to take off the pictures so I could move onto bigger and better;) Woo-hoo- here comes prof. laurel... ha ha!
Cannon LOVES to color- on everything! He is such a little artist, I have been repainting this week... to cover up lots of beautiful artwork:)
We got to babysit beautiful Janie! It was the funnest hour:) She is only 6 weeks old, and my boys LOVE her! Jackson wants a baby sister so much, he always prays that a baby will be in my tummy soon, he's so sweet!!
CUTE BOY! This was at Jackson's last soccer game, when we were playing one of our favorite games... he runs on the field and I chase him away from the goal...
We went out for gillato with the Widdison's and to play in the water fountains... super fun!
Daddy, his boys, and ice cream... yum!
2 comments:
Hey Laurel
I am excited to see that you are moving to AZ We'll have to meet up with you in Havasu sometime. We go there every summer. we finally have a blog coryandlaurelevansfam.blogspot.com it short, but it's a start. Miss you guys. Your boys are so big!
Laurel
Hooray for new cameras! That is awesome about yours. I still can't decide if I am going to keep my new one or not. I really like having a camera that fits in my purse so I can ALWAYS have it with me. Have fun learning how to use it and playing with it. I can't wait to see all the great new pictures with it.
Post a Comment