Saturday, we went for a family bike ride. It was such a beautiful day, we had to find something fun to do outside! We borrowed the Weaver's trail-a-bike (thanks), Jackson is too big for the trailer these days. We had such a great time! We ended up going 17 miles...and Jackson did them ALL! He is awesome! We started out going to get lunch, after lunch, Jack & Cannon had a great idea to go to Cold Stone for Ice Cream..then on the way home, Russ & Jack decided to turn around and go rent a video. (I say Russ and Jack, because, this mama was toast!)
READY TO GO!
He's a lone man now, he's got the trailer to him self...
off they go...
lunch at Subway...they were so cute, totally hot and tired and zoning out, Cannon even fell off the bench...
When we got home, Cannon (who had slept for the last 8 miles) was ready to ride his bike with my cool pink bike gloves...I don't even know where he found these...I don't think I've seen them since we lived in California;O
Good times with the fam!
7 comments:
How fun! I want BOTH of those, a trailer and a bike trailer! I want to have those fun family bike rides! What a fun day and the best thing is it gets them tired!!! That's always a bonus! I can't believe Cannon went that long! What a trooper! I didn't know Subway had pizza!
I cant wait to go on a bike ride to mom and dads on a saturday morning to meet you guys for a fun saturday party (Starting in September)
17 miles! Wow, you guys are hardcore. Is it still sunny there? It snowed here this morning.
You guys are so good to get out there and do fun things! Your pics are cute!
Are you guys moving to AZ? The soonest we find out if & where we get accepted is December 1st, but it can be as late as the end of next summer. So we'll see. We are applying to CO too.
I am impressed! We took the girls on a bike ride the other day and I could hardly make it. I'm such a weenie, but I guess I was pulling the bike trailer with the 2 girls! I need one of those behind the bike things!
Way cool! And Since when does Subway have PIZZA?! Let's go!
Post a Comment