Today was Jackson's last pee-wee farmers class, and it was the cutest class ever! The parents were supposed to come 30 minutes early to "escort" the kids on their pony/ giant horse ride. Cannon and I got back to the farm a bit early so we went to join the class! Cannon and I were having our own great time! We made it just in time to go feed and play with the baby goats. I told Russ,that now I'm ready to move to a farm. -wait, thats really not true:)
Jackson loved this goat because it kept jumping on him and he thought it was so hilarious!
Cannon liked the goats from their backsides. If they looked at him he would become a bit disturbed.
jackson is such a great big brother! he loves Cannon, and was so excited to see him. Jack ran up and grabbed Cannon's hand to lead him out to the arena.
Weeee....fun horey ride that I got to lead. I was really quite scared inside, they told us this was a pony, but its giant...notice the normal sized pony behind us! I kept picturing it jumping on me!!!! AUGH!!!!! Then...my arm started to fall off and go completely numb from holding Cannon for so long. He wasn't allowed on, but could walk...but that horse was so big to me...can you even imagine being so tiny! ha ha! Also, to make matters scarier, the horse kept blowing its nose on us!...but as a good mom should do...smile...don't I look brave! ha ha hah ahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cannon LOVES horses and was quite saddened to not get to ride one. He kept asking for a hat (I guess he thought that was the ticket). I told him he could ride on when he turns 2, but not today. Jackson heard and then told his teacher that Cannon wanted a hat too. Cannon was so happy to have a hat that he forgot all about the horses...just kidding! They are such great boys! I am so thankful to be their mommy! These boys BFF!!!
2 comments:
That is hilarious that you got a huge one! That one behind you! Totally funny! I would be scared too! You look so brave!!!!
My sister had Cooper in that class and on that day of pony rides, the "pony" bit my sister on the back of her leg. She is so scared of horses now. You probably got the same one she had because she said it was a big pony.
Post a Comment