Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring time = River time!

We have been really getting mature over here at the Bartholet home!  We keep cleaning and doing wierd stuff on Saturdays instead of going out to have fun!  So, this past Satuday we cleaned out the garage, pulled everything out so we could put it back in...so fun!:)
We pumped up the raft to look for holes...none, check!
Then I took a minor break to catapult Jackson off.  We had so much fun, he would stand on one end (like the above picture) and I would run and jump as high as I could on the other side so he could fly like a super hero.  It was so fun & really safe:)
check out this cool river rat!  I think it may be in his blood...

-he really is such a rad kid!

3 comments:

Monson Family said...

I love that you said you are being mature! I totally feel that way too when we do those things. Looks like fun! Love the catapulting!

MK said...

You are the coolest mom ever, I say it all the time, but it is so true! I didn't know you guys had all that rafting stuff. Will you take us sometime?

marisa said...

Could I be your kid? Or could youjust give me lessons on how to be a super cool MOM? You are so cute! Wish we lived closer!