Wednesday, June 30, 2010

she's my sister

So the other day, I was driving home and I got sooooo sad because I miss my sister Lizzy so bad. I started thinking about her and what an amazing girl she is, and how much I admire her and then I got really emotional, thinking it wasn't fair that she lived so far away... I'm so happy that I have such great sissy's who I adore. The only problem is we live on two different sides of this country...

just remember Lizzy... I found a great law office in Tucson:) xoxoxoxxooxxoxoxox

4 comments:

Tera said...

It is sooo hard to be away from someone you love. I remember when Shillawna moved away to college I cried for days. I knew that the chances of us ever living in the same place again were close to none. It's hard to grow up and move on.

The Fergy Bunch said...

I love the bond you have with your sister - it's truly heartwarming.

And, Lizzy, Doyle, Logan, and Andy said...

Oh! I thought that last blog you did was the one for me and I didn't look for a couple days. You made me cry. I love you! I miss you! I think I'll move to tucson! I'm glad your my Seeeeeeeeester!

And, Lizzy, Doyle, Logan, and Andy said...

Haha! I had no idea your blog was so popular in Asia- way to go miss International! Love yoU!