another successfull T-Ball season! Jackson did so awesome and enjoyed it so much- Cannon is so excited to finally be able to play next year!
We had a garage sale and cleaned out our garage... we can almost fit a car in there now!
Russ & Heather were advertising!
Jackson & Cannon's awesome $.26 lemonade sale... they did so well- made $14!!!
"the last airbender"
Russ & Greggles at our Nation's Capital
3 comments:
I LOVED the picture with Russ in the pink shirt! LOL =D
Oh Laur! That was sweet! You are such a sweetypie for writing those lovely words. I will always remember this blog post.
Hahahaha! I was just looking at all the pictures upclose cause I have nothing to do but dishes laundry and cleaning, and I saw Jacks tball team pic, the kid next to J(and I dont mean Cannon) has his arms all the way down his pants. haha. Jack looks much cuter than his team mates
Post a Comment