So... I got the results from my neck biopsy and they found some cancerous cells. So, I get to go have another biopsy and some more blood work... fun fun fun!

my sweet parents came over and brought me cute pink flowers- cause pink is my favorite color...

and here's cool me... showing my pretty neck:)
13 comments:
Can i PLEASE do anything to help? your in our prayers. love you
We love you so so much Laurel! You are in our prayers.
Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry. I hope everything goes well! Let us know if you need anything!
You should just leave it like that for Halloween. Ask your dr if they can keep it looking fresh for the 31st.
That sucks, I'm sorry. I'm so glad your parents could be there to support you, you have such a great family, I love them ALL.
Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. My immediate advice is to find a homeless guy to hug, but you might scare him off with your awesome neck slash.
Seriously though, you are in my prayers, and you really must let me know if there's something I can do. Love you!
Only you would have a picture like that taken and posted on your blog! LOL =)
I'm sorry it turned out to be Cancerous but I'm glad they were able to find out now before it was to late.
My dad found out he had throat Cancer about a year or so ago, it all started with what he just thought was a hoarse voice. They were able to remove all of the cancer and he is doing well - just like you will be.
We will keep you and your family in our prayers and please keep up updated. Love ya! *HUGS*
Laurel, I love you so much. You have such a good attitude about everything. We will be praying for you and your family. Take it easy, if you can.
Life changes so quickly doesn't it? It is so good that you moved to Arizona so you could be near your parents and they would be able to help you through this. We will axiously await more news of your test results and until then we will keep you in our family prayers. *Love*
So many prayers and hugs! That's it, I'm bringing you some cake tomorrow in the morning at the bus stop. Get ready for sugar before joy school! If you need anything, ANYthing, let me know, almost-neighbour.
I haven't been on any blogs in forever and Tera told me this morning about the cancer. So, do you know how long before you get results? I have actually been thinking about you guys so much lately. I miss you! I wish we lived close I would totally bring you dinner because you know it must be hard to cook with a slit on your throat. J/K Just because that is what I do. Are you feeling ok? I think you said you just noticed something growing but I hope it hasn't affected how you feel. How is Russ? Looks like you guys have lots of prayers but we will totally keep you in ours too. I am so anxious to hear updates. Let us know how you are. Love you guys!
hubba hubba! i love you!
hey slasher, it's my first time too! Never had a friend with such a crazy picture!!! You rock and I miss you. I think about you all the time. Why did my sister move away...probably to make other people's lives super amazing and happy like mine was...some day hugh?! Alright, get better and let's chat when you get a minute!
Laurel...so sorry to hear about finding those nasty cancer cells. You will be in our prayers. When Craig had his surgery they told us that a positive attitude and faith play a very important part in the healing process. And girl, you're loaded with positive 'tude and tremendous faith! Our love to you...Terri and Craig
Curse these stupid genes! I hope the next one gets a better answer - that 1st one was no good!
Post a Comment