Thursday, October 15, 2009

BOO!

The other day, two of my girly friends made these cute cake pops they found off bakerella's blog, and I wasn't able to go... so they, being the wonderful girls did it again today so I could join them!
5 moms and 13 kids later and we made some super rad Halloween cake pops- and they were pretty easy... once we figured it out!
the kids had fun getting messy and enjoying a LOOOONNNGGG sugar high- but I always do too!
I forgot to bring my camera to Jessi's- so these are just the ones we brought home
lots and lots of good, delicious fun!
and... a few plopers... a few that didn't work before we figured a few things out, and a few that melted off their sticks on the way home.
Can't wait to make more!!!

Hurry Lizzy- we'll make more when you come:)

6 comments:

And, Lizzy, Doyle, Logan, and Andy said...

so cute! here I come!

Momza said...

YUM!!!! I love Bakerella!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Those look awesome!! How fun!!! They turned out great! I bet the boys had fun making them.

Anonymous said...

those are rad!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

yum and so spooky. :) looks like lots of fun. i love bakerella too, and those cake balls are yum, yum, yum...

Owner said...

I had so much fun making these with you!! We need to plan our Thanksgiving cake pop day, I'm already collecting candy to decorate them with!