Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wicked... finally

Russ is just the luckiest man alive! His super great wife gave him what he had ALWAYS dreamed of for Father's day... tickets to see Wicked:) ha ha ha ha!!
We had SO much fun!  We went away for the weekend, my parents watched the boys and we had such a GREAT little trip!
Plus, Russ had great commentary... our hotel was hosting the "Miss Arizona" pagent... ha ha, great entertainment!
then... I found a Sprinkles Cupcakes...mmmm... I was so excited to FINALLY try one! YUMMMY!!
And Russ in his sweet buggy:) I had to get a picture of him in his manly ride:)

*he also got a new mtn. bike... but I'm positive he didn't think it was half as great! ha ha hahahhahaha!!!

1 comment:

The Fergy Bunch said...

Aww, what a great gift and what a fun weekend! You guys have so much fun together!