Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July weekend in California.

Thursday we headed out to California to celebrate our wonderful Nation's birthday.  We first went to my grandparents house in San Diego and met up with my sister Lizzy and her fam, and my parents and Heather were there too... one big fam of fun:)
Friday we woke up, and all the cousins were SOOOO excited to see each other. We ate some breakfast and...
headed over to Lego Land.
(it was our first time, and first encounter with life size lego people)
Cannon and Logan were so excited they decided to share their emotions with each other.
and then, the gang proceeded to the entrance.
sweet battle with Darth

Cannon with his BFF: funfader... only wanted to be with f.f. only wanted f.f. to hold him... stuff like that, but very cute.
seeesters... (josy... you are our seeester too:)
Doyle & Jack... hubba hubba
funfader & cannon
yea for lego powerwheels
and for boys who love to crash
and yet, they all earned their drivers license
wwweeeeee!
my madre & padre
Jack was the biggest fan of Lego Land.  The rest of us... preferred Disneyland!  Nothing compares, after all! 
Jack wanted to join the Nielsen fam for a bit
and then... the funnest part of the day: the water park.
here's Doyle and Cannon... these were the only two I could catch for a moment together... 

2 comments:

Stacey said...

You really do have the funnest family. I know funnest isn't a word or whatever, but it's so fitting for you all! You look great! I love your blonde hair. Very beautiful.

MK said...

HOW FUN! I am so jealous, I want to take my boy there. You look so much like your mom and you guys are all so beautiful and fun!