Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TAG

Rules:
Go to the document setting/my pictures on your computer
Choose your 6th file
Choose your 6th picture
Blog about it
Tag 6 people


This was the end of a fun summer vacation in Santa Barbara visiting my sister & her fam.  We went to Denny's for breakfast, so here is Jackson & Doyle eating.  This has to be over 2 years ago, due to Jackson with out glasses!

I tag:
Lizzy
Melissa
Jessica
Tera
Christal
Leah
...everyone:)




4 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

Cute picture! I'm glad you joined in the "tagging game", I always enjoy your pictures & posts.

Momza said...

So Joseph comes over to the computer and upon seeing the pictures, yells, "Hey! That's Jack-Jack!!"

Miss you guys. Any plans to visit CO anytime?

And, Lizzy, Doyle, Logan, and Andy said...

Cute picture! We have a dennys by us here too I think, come on over and we can havea reshot with jack and doyle. Thanks for tagging me, I was actually going to do it, but the 6th file in my pictures was not pictures, and whats with the 666? Love you!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

my kids have those rocket cups too, they love them! they always ask to go to the place with rocket cups for breakfast, so easily pleased!