Cannon is cool! Usually while I shower I put a movie on in the loft to entertain Cannon. Well the other day, he fount something alot more fun to pass the time... (really, I shower in 3 1/2 minutes:)
He filled up the sink, and made his own bubble bath and washed his whole body/ face/ hair with hand soap! smart kid!
this is a funny story:
The other day these 4 deer walked in the back yard. We got all excited and Jackson and I ran out on the balcony to watch them. I kept hollering to CAnnon to come see and he kept saying " I can't find my gun!" hello???? who is this boys dad! by the time he found his little toy gun, it was too late... too bad. We decided to talk about how nice deer were, and that its fun to look at them. Then Jackson said, "Yea CAnnon, you only shoot the ones with antlers!"
All I can say is... Kids really do need a mom and dad:) ha ha ha ahh !!!
2 comments:
You are so funny! I love your pictures, especially the one with Cannon, he reminds me of my Hallie!
Cannon, you are such a cool kid, I just love you! That is awesome about the sink/bath. I always put a movie on for Cody and hope he sits still for 5 minutes. I should probably keep an eye on him. And I was totally cracking up over that deer story! Funny kids!
Post a Comment