Monday, January 12, 2009

SURPRISE!

Well, this was the year!  The first time ever, I was able to really, truly, surprise Russ!  I usually am so stinkin' excited and can't keep what ever it is inside... but this year I did it... with the help of my mom!  Thanks so much!!!:)    Russ and I tried to hurry to an early movie Friday night to get the "matinee price".  We saw Yes Man, and as soon, actually a few minutes before it ended we got a "phone call" that Cannon was screaming and burning up with a fever so we needed to get home.  It worked!  We got home to a fun house full of great friends!  Thanks everybody!!!!!
We played all kinds of fun games...
this one seemed like an old camp game or something, but lots of fun

now, this is my new favorite game.  I am wearing the black shirt smothered in between all these guys! ... ha ha ha!  (thats Russ in the green on top of me!)
"3 men in a kayak"
"2 people holding a tree"
a great picture of Kari and Coral doing something??

this game was so so fun, I can't remember what it was called but it was hilarious!  My triceps were so sore the next day! ha ha ha!
... Kari... its time to party and play this again!
ultimate spoons:  Marlee and Jared were the champions
one of our all time favorties:  the thimble game
and... CArolina: your balloon game lives on in the AZ! ha ha!  
Happy Birthday my sweet Russ!  I love you!!

12 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

Your family is so cute! it was a fun bday party! That was a really fun game! Definatly one to remember! I enjoyed catching up on your blog. I have been looking for an update. YOur little boys are so cute. I love the fun personalities they have! Thanks to there parents:)

Anonymous said...

i still have "kitty" as one of the best all time games.

Lechelle said...

Wow, looks like a lot of fun. Well done. I don't know what most of those games are but that balloon one just looks scary, and yet I want to try it.

Haymore Family said...

dang im so mad i had to miss it! looks like fun! you better do another surprise party soon so i can come!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a BLAST! You need to post the rules and how too's of the ganes, they looks like so much fun!

MikenKari said...

we need to have another one NOW!!! i think im having withdrawls.
tomarrow? the next? the next??

Erin Noel said...

Hey I'm glad you found me. What race are you doing. We are doing the London's run on Jan. 31.

Andrea said...

You guys know how to party!! Wish we lived near you ;) Happy Bday Russ!

Kara said...

I'm seriously so bummed I wasn't able to go! You guys really should have more parties and then maybe I'll be able to make it to one with Garrick! :)

The Fergy Bunch said...

How fun! What a neat surpise. You always did know how to have fun! =)

Jamie and Caro said...

Ah, i wish i could have been there! Happy Birthday Russ! I always love a good party with good company. Next time i through a bash, I'm calling you sista!

Josie said...

Way to go with the surprise! how fun! Now I'm curious about your games, it looks like fun! We need some new games, you'll have to blog all your game rules.