The Quad. Boys love them, so do girls;)
*please notice the camo pants they are all wearing*
-this is a big fashion these days in our home!
ok. check out the long tube bungee tied to the back of the quad.
That is the potato cannon. They finally got it working and it is so cool and intense! It shoots the spuds miles and miles away... I may be exaggerating, but then again, maybe not.
They were so excited they wanted to go show their friend Spencer their new toy.
Saturday Russ and his friend Mike took their boys huntin' (spit)... for emphasis.
notice the camo again... and the pure joy on their faces:)
Cannon didn't get to go, or know they were going... my baby isn't big enough for that stuff yet, so we went to Heather's volleyball tournament in Tucson.
gross! Jackson took this picture of one of their little quail, he said it tasted pretty yucky!
I'm so blessed to have such a great hubby who loves to play with his boys so much!
... if it weren't for him, we'd be driving around singing to the soundtrack to Mama Mia... which I'm banned from doing with the little boys in the car. Russ said it's not OK for his boys to be singing those songs! ha ha ha!
10 comments:
It is so fun having boys. It's even better when you do have a hubby who is actively involved. My husband is getting ready to also take my boys hunting. I am a little nerves!
What a fun dad! Your boys are so lucky!
Hey! I know all about the CAMO pants...Joseph has camp pants, shirts, and a fleece jacket of the same. He loves it all!
Your boys are growing up so fast!
(I would still play MamaMia in the car though...)
How fun! Well since we have 4 girls David does daddy daughter dates. The fun boy stuff will have to wait until Daniel is older, 2 months is a little young for most things! LOL =) I love the pics.!
Yeah, I've noticed camo gear seems to be all the rage in fashion here... haha. Your boys really are lucky to have such a fun daddy, but heck they have a fun mommy too! And I say keep listening to Mama Mia, it keeps them well-rounded ;) hehehe
mmmm quail. i like thier eggs deviled and i like thier breats nice and mid-rare with arugala and a truffle vin. mmmm.
You guys should come visit and we can go to Cabela's.... A huntin mans paradise.
You do know that we live in the elk hunting captital of the nation right? Russ could shoot one of them if it didn't get him first but I don't think you would want him cleaning it in the kitchen sink. HAHa! I was laughing because Andy heard Gabe request his fav. song in the car from Mama Mia and it hasn't been in the car since! We miss you!
boys must be boys....fun times..
i love reading your journaling it makes me feel im there. (the spit thing)
So fun! Until I got to the last picture...nasty! haha
Post a Comment