Sunday, December 12, 2010

the new family "fun time"

We have a new hobby. Shootin'. You have to say "shootin'" not "shooting"- its just not appropriate! :) The boys think it's swell, and I think its kind of fun too! I can even load my own gun..whoop whoop! I'm tough... well, just take a look!
I imagined this would be the PERFECT Christmas card photo this year...then changed my mind...who was brave enough to snap this?? Don't worry, the guns weren't loaded :) ha ahah!!1
looking for a rare bird?
told ya I was super tough!
ahhh, isn't that so sweet! :)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahah

4 comments:

Tera said...

Here I am at in the waiting room at Bryn's ballet studio, reading your post about shootin'! Funny, the life of boys. Bet you never thought you'd be doing the things you do huh? But you are a great girly mom who's learned to love what your cute boys love! You are the best mom!

And, Lizzy, Doyle, Logan, and Andy said...

You've got some lucky boys! Andy wishes he was in your family, he keeps talking about poppin bunnys. See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan & Isabelle said...

you are so cute ... love the picture of you holding th gun you bad girl!

Janette said...

Yes, this is a big part of being an Arizonian. Glad to see how well you have integrated. Shootin' was a major component of my upbringing--- for example, we would go every Thanksgiving morning. So we will have to do some when we (hopefully) move back! (Dono)