Sunday we were running out to church, and I noticed how incredibly good lookin' these guys were that I'm surrounded by, so we paused for a photo
Cannon has been helping Uncle Spencer build a waterfall in my parents back yard.
Cannon is now a proud papa to 5 little butterflies.
-little shout-out to "my butterfly garden" yea, it really works, and Cannon really LOVED watching his little caterpillars turn into chrysalis' and then to butterflies! fun
Jackson on the first day of FIRST grade! woooo!!!
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I cannot believe Jack really started first grade, he looks so cute and grown up!
Laurel- we were just blog-stalking you guys (we miss you very much!), the girls came in when we were on the pic of Russ and the boys at church. Avery said "who's that?", and bella quickly responded "that's President Monson!" hahahah thought it was very funny, if not very flattering ;) Maybe a much younger, athletic pres Monson...
Post a Comment