Wednesday, September 1, 2010

LaBrea Tarpits

Russ and I realized we have never taken our boys to the tarpits, and decided that would be a fun thing to do. They both thought it was great, enjoyed learning and playing, and thought the coolest part was a teeny tiny pinky toe bone found of a mouse:)


there is a great hill on the outside by the pits, and I told the boys to go roll down the hill, and they didn't understand what I meant??? sad... but then realized where we live there aren't any hills with grass... so I showed them how it was done and they were in rolling heaven for the next long time:) Instant Hit!
watch out... Saber Tooth has emerged from the tar...ohhhh
and our fam...on 4th of July at the S.D. temple. Check out our sweet ties & dress. YUP I made them :) ha ha ha h!!!!

1 comment:

Stan & Isabelle said...

you are so talented and i am one proud momma!