Well, the farm (Opi's)is so much fun- (plus I'm getting so caught up- I'm only two months behind!) The beginning of March, Daisy (one of the goats) had babies. She had three kids, Syrup, Poop Head and Rex. The little goats were so cute and the boys love them... espically Cannon my little cowboy.
so cute - kimberly ... the reason for the name 'poop head' named by Heather is that the momma goat did poop on the babies head! it was really grosssss :)
Hey there! you're mom invited us to see those cute babies a few weeks ago. They are so cute! Maybe we could go when you guys are there this coming week. I'll talk to your mom again and see what day would work! My kids would LOVE it!
4 comments:
Poop Head.... I love it
so cute - kimberly ... the reason for the name 'poop head' named by Heather is that the momma goat did poop on the babies head! it was really grosssss :)
Hey there! you're mom invited us to see those cute babies a few weeks ago. They are so cute! Maybe we could go when you guys are there this coming week. I'll talk to your mom again and see what day would work! My kids would LOVE it!
I love seeing your family do things with your grandpa - what great memories you are creating for them.
Post a Comment