Thursday, February 11, 2010

do it :)

So I got this in an email and decided to put it on my blog... cause remember I wanted to update my blog often and I've forgotten... so now I've done it!!!



2010 Friend Survey

Welcome to the 2010 edition of getting to know your Friends. ' pressFORWARD ' or COPY & PASTE then change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!

1. What time did you get up this morning?

6:30

2. Diamonds or pearls?

Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Alvin and the Chipmunks the squeakquil... but tonight I;m going to see Dear John

4. What is your favorite TV show?

the office

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?

cereal

6. What is your middle name?

Ann

7. What food do you dislike?

peas-tried and tried and tried again, and they're just nasty

8. What is your favorite CD at moment?

good question... I prefere the radio, I could tell you Russ' though. :)

9. What kind of car do you drive?

Honda Pilot

10. Favorite sandwich?

French Dip

11. What characteristic do you despise?

selfishness

12. Favorite item of clothing?

slippers & a sweatshirt... sorry thats two

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?

italy... but this changes often

14. Favorite brand of clothing?

Gap, its comfy

15. where would you retire?

close to my kids

16. What was your most memorable birthday?

my 30th... russ pulled off a surprise party... from a business trip

17. Favorite sport to watch?

I'd rather play

18. Furthest place you are sending this?

boston

19. Person you expect to send it back first?

Not sure

20. When is your birthday?

nov 15

21. Are you a morning person or a night person?

definitely a night person

22. What is your shoe size?

8

23. Pets?

we have a dog. ziggy

24. Any new and exciting news you 'd like to share with us?

ummm. I'm not pregnant. HA ha hah.

25. What did you want to be when you were little?

A wifey, mommy and the PRESIDENT! ha ha... someday!

26. How are you today?

happy. house is cleaned and floors are washed. my boys went on an outing and I"m going to girls night soon

27. What is your favorite candy?

scottie dogs from trader joes

28. What is your favorite flower?

gardenia...mmmmm

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?

in 3 Saturdays... its a free day with nothing on the calendar... can't wait!!! & hope it stays that way

30. What's your full name?

laurel ann bartholet

31. What are you listening to right now?

my phone just rang

32. What was the last thing you ate?

almonds

33. Do you wish on stars?

Nope, but I sure think they're beautiful out in the country past city lights! ha ha

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

neon pink... sounds like a party to me! ha ha

35. How is the weather right now?

chilly willy

36. What is your natural hair color?

light brown

37. Favorite soft drink?

diet dr. pepper

38. Favorite restaurant?

outback... love their salmon!

39. Favorite color of nail polish?

hot pink or dark red

40. What was your favorite toy as a child?

this little fashion show/ paper doll thing. It was so cool

41. Summer or winter?

winter! and the kind of winter they have in Colorado... not Arizona

42. Hugs or kisses

I'll take both

43. Chocolate or Vanilla?

chocolate

44. Coffee or tea?

Neither

45.. Do you want your friends to email you back

Of course

46. When was the last time you cried

I can't remember....

47. What is under your bed?

suit cases

48. What did you do last night?

snuggled with my boyfriend... who put off homework to snuggle with me. fun!

49. What are you afraid of?

SNAKES.

50. Salty or sweet?

Salty

51. How many keys on your key ring?

13- 3 are mine, the rest are for my church calling

52. How many years at your current job?

7 at being a mama

53. Favorite day of the week?

Saturday

54. How many towns have you lived in?

8

55. Do you make friends easily?

i like to think so

56. How many people will you send this to?

one million

57. How many will respond?

eight million... you better!

8 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Fergy Bunch said...

Okay, I posted the above comment - that has been deleted - because I realized it didn't exactly make sense - I've got jelly brains today. LOL

Anyhow, what I meant to say was what calling do you have that requires you to carry 10 keys? LOL

And, I think you have one of the sweetest, because I have the other one, boyfriends. We are lucky women! =)

Stacey said...

I loved getting to know you better. I think it's really cute your fav sandwich is french dip.

Rebekah said...

loved reading all the fun facts!!!

Our Ohana said...

I miss you :( and I want a girls night with YOU!!! BOO!

And, Lizzy, Doyle, Logan, and Andy said...

maybe next time you could post some cute pictures rather than blah blah blah! I love you! Im so happy to read that you hope to be like your sissy lizzy when you grow up, and you dont plan on keeping your pet much longer :)

Stan & Isabelle said...

hey - i agree ... i prefer pictures! it's great to get to know you better - you rock!

Momza said...

I love reading about you! You're like an onion...many layers! LOL
Miss u guys!