I totally forgot to take any Christmas pictures... so sad. I learned how to knit back in November and thought it was so fun and relaxing to sit down, watch a movie and knit. All I could do was knit in a straight line, so I made a long (5 foot) knitted thing, and wondered what I could do with it? Then I remembered when I was a kid, my German cousins would send us these stuffed knitted snakes every once in a while, and I could do that... so Cannon got this cool snake for Christmas...

this was my first knitting, so I would use scraps of yarn my mom kept giving me... hence the rainbow:)

today we had a fun day... we went on a bike ride to a park and then to lunch. This is Cannon's first trail-a-bike family ride, so it needed to be documented.

Jackson did it all alone as well which is a first. We are starting 'training' for Tour de Tucson... Jackson wants to do the 36 miles all by himself this year, so we gotta get practicing! Woo-hoo!!!
5 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad your blogging again. I love the snake! I know how you can train for Tour De Tucsan...ride your bikes to our house.
the snake is rad! and that follow-me bike is genius.
love the snake tooo - you are so talented!!!!
awww so cute! i love the snake, and Jackson is a stud for wanting to do the bike ride by himself! i love your family!
PS do you like my sweet new blog? I am totally following you in a non-creepy way now... so fun!
That is FANTASIC! I want to make one too! I am starting to knitt soon, but right now I started 15 sewing projects- my craft bone is going crazy, come help me knitt
Post a Comment