Monday, November 16, 2009

It's PARTY time!

I feel so behind in blog land- infact, the other day, Russ asked me why I don't blog so much any more... well, I guess life has grabbed me too tightly lately... however, for the sake of scrapbooking ( I publish our blog), I will press forward slow and steady...
Well... my baby boy turned 6! Where has the time gone? He is such a big kid... and soo totally awesome!
Jackson wanted to have a Halloween birthday party- which works well each year, considering that his birthday is the day before his favorite holiday.
We (yes, I play too) had lots of fun, dancing to the Monster Mash, playing relay races, playing on the playground, but most importantly... pinata:) ha ha!
My cute little sister was here too... do you see the resemblance? (hint: I'm a ladybug... she's a b____b__) muwahahhaha!
go ninja boy! go ninja boy! go! Go!!! Behead that scary black cat!!!

2 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! You and your sister look cute in your costumes.

Jessica Duff said...

I've missed your blogging. I can't believe Jack is 6!!! He is so cute!