
Last week Russ & I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary... ahhh.. I am just the luckiest girl in the world to have such a wonderful, kind, loving, hardworking, funny, fun, rad, smart, crazy, spiritual, outgoing, leading, gun shootin, bike ridin, son wrestlin, wife kissin, best friend, lover, greatest guy in the world! I am SO happy to be married to this wonderful man. XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOX
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
Aww, what a sweet post! Happy Anniversary you two Lovebirds!!! =)
Hey, I am the lucky one ... such a great son (in-law) I love him too. I think you are both awesome!!
I love you two. Happy anniversary. Jess and Edgar's anniversary is tomorrow. it's a great anniversary 9-9-09 and they have been married 9 year! It would be really great if he was here for it. sad!
Anyway, I miss you guys. Happy anniversary.
Ahhhh, happy (late) anniversary you little lovebirds!
Post a Comment