I haven't heard too much about that issue for awhile... until...
Recently this subject was brought up again. We talked about some good exercises we could do to have a heathy body.
Recently this subject was brought up again. We talked about some good exercises we could do to have a heathy body.Well- today after school, I was asking about his day, what the best part was, who he played with, etc. and he told me that a girl has been trying to kiss him. I asked him what he did, (trying to remain calm), and he told me how him and his friend (another girl) were trying to think of ways to make the first little girl not like him. (YEA) The first thing he tried was to "be cool" but it didn't work. So then they came up with the idea to "act dumb" so I add that it is better to be as smart as you can, because some girls like dumb boys and thats not a good idea to not be who you are, and we don't want to kiss girls, right? Not until after your mission, or at least 16:) ha ha..., etc.

After a bit I went back to ask what and who else he played with today, and if they played star wars or pokie mon (don't know how that is spelled). He told me that instead he started an exercise club with 3 other boys so they could get strong.
I thought this was so funny.
Tonight I had a mtg. and Russ was home and fed the boys. Russ told me tonight that Jackson ate all his "heathy" food and after told Russ about his exercise club. He said "Dad feel my arms, I worked them on the monkey bars. And feel my legs, I pumped really high on the swings"
Too funny and clever! Russ and I have been trying to get in better shape and talking about exercise and our diet and it may be rubbing off on our boys a bit too much!
Ha Ha!!!!
4 comments:
Way too cute Laurel! I love his "exercise club" and trying to get her to not like him is priceless! =)
That is hilarious that he started an exercise club! Too cute!
Jack makes me laugh, he is such a funny cute kid!
What a cutie pot pie! I wish my boys would eat healthy food to get strong. I've tried the whole eat your carrots and you can have super good eye sight and it only works on some days.
Post a Comment