




We had so much fun this past Saturday taking the 4x4 deep up into the mountains and chopping down our very own, home grown, Colorado christmas tree! Jackson and Cannon had such a great time, climbing over rocks and falling in the deep drifts of snow... We were looking for that perfect tree. I really wanted a big one, and Russ kept reminding me that they looked smaller in the mountains than they really were...boy was he right!!!
We tied the tree on the car, hanging over the front, off the rear, and put it in our living room. It's huge and fantastic! I climbed up the ladder and onto the ledge over the entry into the kitchen and whoops...fell 15 feet on top of Russ. I wish we had it video taped. Besides his broken wrist and my broken shoulder...it would have been hillarious! Merry Christmas and happy December!!!
5 comments:
That thing is ginormous! I love the family photo up on that ledge. Did you really break your shoulder and Russ's wrist?! You little jokester, I can't tell when you're serious. :)
Ohhh! What a great tree! We loved our gigantic tree the year we were in FoCo...it has remained a fond memory to this day! Hope the borken bones are a joke and if not that they are healing very quickly!
You guys are the funnest! I can't wait to see that tree in person.
That is stinkin HUGE! you tell us when you want to have some hot chocolate...we'll be there! and we'll bring the hot chocolate.
Nice tree! We got ours from the forest too, but, sadly I chopped him so he was small :(
Post a Comment